The Gatwick Diamond Business Awards
Due to demand, we have extended the Entry Period to 10.00am on the 5th December 2016.
So, if you have yet to enter, this gives you extra time to complete your Entry to one, or more, of the Awards listed below
• Business of the Year – sponsored by NatWest
• Business Person of the Year – sponsored by KPMG
• New Business of the Year – sponsored by the FSB
• Green Business of the Year – sponsored by Crawley Borough Council
• International Business of the Year – sponsored by the Gatwick Diamond Initiative
• Manufacturing business of the Year – sponsored by asb law
• The Award for Customer Delight – sponsored by Extech
• The Award for Place to Meet – sponsored by Vines BMW & MINI
• The Award for Innovation & Technology – sponsored by Rawlison Butler LLP
• The Award for Supply Chain Excellence – sponsored by University of Brighton
• The Award for Developing People for Business – sponsored by Central Sussex College
• Employer of the Year – sponsored by Search Consultancy
• Responsible Business of the Year – sponsored by University of Sussex School of Business, Management & Economics
Remember, it is free to enter and any business or organisation in the Gatwick Diamond region can participate.
Visit www.gatwickdiamondbusinessawards.com for the categories and further details and follow us on Twitter @gdbizawards for Top Tips and to keep up to date.